KVM College of Nursing
Kvm Trust, P B No. 13, Cherthala, Alappuzha, Kerala, India. 688 524
Phone: 0478 – 282 2478, 281 0980, Mob No: 9048495222
Fax: 91-478-282 2478, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1. Read the instructions in the prospectus carefully before applying online.
- 2. Incomplete and or unsigned application and application not accompanied by DD towards application fee & documents in proof of claims made in the application are liable for rejection.
- 3. The application fee can be paid by either online banking or Demand Draft. The candidate should upload the screenshot of online transfer receipt or image of DD while applying online
- 4. The application fee once remitted will not be refunded.
The Details of the Application Fee Payment
M.Sc Nursing - Rs: 1,000/- (One Thousand Only)
PB B.Sc Nursing - Rs: 600/- (Six Hundred Only)
B.Sc Nursing - Rs: 600/- (Six Hundred Only)
The application fee can be paid by Demand Draft (DD)
Obtain a Demand Draft (D.D.) in favour of The Director, KVM College of Nursing payable at Cherthala for application fee from any bank. The Demand Draft has to be kept ready before filling the online form. The online application will prompt you to fill in
(1) DD No, (2) DD Date (3) Bank Name, & (4) Branch.
KVM College Bank Details
The candidate can complete application process with the following steps.
|Name of College ||: KVM College of Nursing|
|Name of Bank ||: South Indian Bank|
|Branch ||: Cherthala|
|Account Number ||: 0120073000050916|
|Type of Account ||: S.B (Saving Bank)|
|IFSC Code ||: SIBL0000120 |
Pay The Application Fees mentioned above with the above mentioned bank details.
Take screenshot of your payment receipt or have the payment receipt in PDF file format.
Visit the following Button Apply Online Now
Fill the form with your correct details.
Submit the Form.
We will contact you within 48Hrs through Email/ Mobile Number your have provided.
The last date for online application at the KVM College of Nursing OFFICE is 2020 August 20, 05:00 p.m.
Note: Before applying online, candidates should have:
1. Scanned copy of recent (taken after 1st January 2020) passport size colour photograph. The image should be in JPEG format. Maximum size for photograph 50 KB and image dimension is 120x150 px (4.23x5.29 cm).
2. Scanned copy/ PDF File/ Screenshot of Application Fee payment you made in Jpg or PNG or PDF file format.